As a premier provider of million dollar home loans, Axos Bank is expert at accommodating large loan amounts and creating custom mortgage solutions:
- Bank Statement Loans
- Loan amounts up to $30 million or more
- Underwriting Flexibility
- Portfolio Loan Options
- Extensive range of mortgage programs and options
- Interest-only options available
- Unique properties considered
- 90% financing on purchase loans
- Highly competitive non-resident alien programs
What Are Jumbo and Super Jumbo Loans?
Jumbo and Super Jumbo Loans offer the flexibility of borrowing with less restrictions. They can be used to finance primary residences, second or vacation homes, and investment properties. A Jumbo Loan may also be the right option when refinancing an existing home loan or consolidating multiple mortgages into a single loan.
A mortgage is generally considered a Jumbo Loan when it exceeds the conforming loan limit, $548,250 in most U.S counties, set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Super Jumbo Loans usually include mortgage amounts over $1 million.
Why Is Axos Bank the Leader in Jumbo Loans?
- Experienced professionals who are intimately familiar with luxury home markets
- Special programs for purchase financing
- Loan underwriters who understand complex financial situations
- Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) loans with Interest-Only Mortgage Options
- Asset Utilization: use your liquid assets to assist in meeting full doc debt-to-income (DTI) ratio requirements
- Pledged Assets: finance up to 90% of a home's value by pledging security assets or savings in lieu of a down payment
- Cross Collateralization: finance up to 100% of a home's value through securing the loan against an additional free and clear property