Wholesale and Correspondent Portfolio Lending (WCPL)
- Wholesale approval allows for both borrower paid and lender paid loan delivery
- Correspondent approval allows for both borrower and lender paid as well as prior approved Correspondent loan delivery.
- 1003 Form
- 1008 Form
- TPO Submission Fee Sheet
- Personal Tax Returns - 2 Years
- W2/1099s - 2 Years
- Paystubs - Last 30 Days
- Business Federal Tax Returns
- K1s - 2 Years
- Recent Bank Statements - 2 Months
- Source of Down Payment
- Purchase Contract
- Non-resident aliens will require ID
Yes. Because we are a digital bank, you will need a current email address and access to a computer.
When you apply for an account, you will be asked to give your consent to receive communication and information in electronic form. We do not send paper communications.
Because we are a digital bank, we can offer our checking, savings, money market, retirement products, and certificate of deposit products at highly competitive interest rates.
- Debit or ATM card (if applicable)
- Checks (if applicable)
A change to your contact details may be completed by logging in to your online banking.
You may report a card lost or stolen by logging into your online banking. Select the "Amounts" tab and choose the account linked to your debit card. Then select the "Debit Card" tab.
You can activate your card, order a replacement card, or report your card lost or stolen from this screen.
This helps us know that your computer has authorized access to your account. You have several options for receiving your access code:
- SMS (text) message
We do not limit the number of funds transfers you may make.
- Max $45,000.00/day
- Max $75,000.00/month
You can verify external deposits within online banking, whether you're using a web browser or the mobile app. If you're using a web browser, log in to online banking and select "Accounts." Then select "External Accounts." Select the settings wheel for the account you wish to verify. Enter the two tiny trial deposit amounts and select OK. If you're using the mobile app, log in to online banking, then select "Move $." In the menu bar at the top of the app, select "External Accounts" and then select "Verify Account." Enter the two trial deposit amounts, and select "Verify Account" to confirm.
- Make sure you are logged into your online banking dashboard under your own name.
- Confirm you have endorsed the back of the check.
- Be sure to place the check in the same corner of the scanning machine for both front and back scanning.
- It may help to mark dots (about the size of a pencil eraser) on the four corners of the front and back of the check to help the scanner detect the outline of the check.
For a more help, log into your online banking dashboard, click Make a Deposit in the blue bar, then click "HELP."
How do I get the mobile banking app?
- Apple - Search for “Axos Bank” in the App Store on your mobile device, or download via iTunes®
- Android - Search for “Axos Bank” in Google Play marketplace
Text message banking makes it easy to access account balances and transactions, as well as transfer funds, right on your mobile phone. It’s the fastest and easiest way to get your account balances – anytime, anywhere.
For more information, log into your online banking dashboard and click on "Account Access" in the blue bar, then click on "Text Banking & Alerts."
The easiest way is to deposit your check with the Axos Bank mobile app* or scan a check via Make a Deposit* if you’re using your computer.* Not available to fund Certificates of Deposit.
You can also:
Send a Wire to:
4350 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite 140
San Diego, CA 92122
ABA # 122287251
For the Benefit of: ( Name Here )
Account number: ( XXX-XXX-XXX )
- Make an external funds transfer with online banking (Checking & Money Market Savings accounts only)
- Use ACH: Clients may select the ACH option when opening their new Axos Advisor account. A small dollar transaction will take place to verify accuracy of the information entered prior to finalizing the ACH.
Sending a wire out from Axos Advisor
We make it easy for you to wire money from your account. Simply log in to online banking, select "Move Money," and select "Wire Transfers" option.Wire cut-off times:
Domestic – 1:00 p.m. PT
International – 12:00 p.m. PT
Wiring funds into Axos Advisor
To wire funds into a Axos Advisor account you will need the following information:
- Axos Bank ABA/Routing Transit Number – 122287251
- Address: Axos Advisor 4350 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite 140 San Diego, CA 92122
Incoming international wires must be in US dollars. Our intermediary bank information is as follows:
Pacific Coast Bankers' Bank San Francisco, CA 94104
SWIFT Code: PCBBUS66 ABA Number: 121042484
Be sure the wire is to the benefit of your name and your account number at Axos Advisor. Wire cut-off time for same day processing: 1:00 p.m. PT.
We do not limit the number of fund transfers you may make.
Though not as versatile as checking accounts, Axos Bank savings accounts offer several ways to withdraw money. With an Axos Bank savings account, you can:
Transfer funds to another account with Axos Bank or with another financial institution. Log in to online banking and select Move Money. Initiate a wire transfer. Log in to online banking and select "Move Money" and then "Wire Transfers."
Make an ATM withdrawal. To discover where you can make free ATM withdrawals near you using your debit or ATM card, log in to online banking and use our ATM Locator.
Regulation CC requires financial institutions to inform a customer when a check hold has been placed. Axos Advisor may delay the availability of funds from your check deposits to afford us time to verify the deposit and ensure the funds are collected. The email notice states when the funds will be available. Refer to the Funds Availability Policy.
The hold time is set out in the email notifying you of the hold. Refer to the Funds Availability Policy.
- For all account types we offer a convenient printable deposit slip – Universal Deposit Slip
- We offer an online deposit slip and envelope request form for Checking and Savings accounts – Order Deposit Slips and Envelopes
- Deposit checks with the Axos Bank mobile app or scan a check via Make a Deposit in the online banking dashboard
Axos Advisor will send an initial starter kit of checks free of charge if you order them during the application process. Otherwise, you can re-order checks online using the following directions:
- Log in to your account
- In the "Accounts tab," select the account you want to order checks for
- Select "Details," then "Order Checks"
- Select "Continue" to navigate to our external check ordering site
Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks anytime, anywhere with your smartphone. Best of all, it’s fast, secure, and completely free. To get started:
- Register for online banking at axosbank.com.
- Download the Axos Bank mobile app in the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app, log in, select Mobile Deposit, and follow the directions to deposit your check.
However, we are expanding! Give us a call and we will gladly provide more information.
- Are well-established
- Have a solid income and strong credit history
- Are seeking a payment or deal structure that your traditional finance sources don’t accommodate (i.e. extended terms and strong advances on any year or make of vehicle).